[erlang-questions] Very small question about sserl

netboz yan.guiborat@REDACTED
Fri Sep 29 14:35:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

This somehow follows my previous question about mnesia permissions and
processes.

I founded that the solution I was looking for has been implemented as a
prototype named sserl.
Sadly, there is no place to get it (I'm waiting for an answer from Dr Brown)

I was wondering if anyone could give me more information about this
prototype.

I hope I am not waking up an old polemic, as this prototype represent a
branch beside OTP.

Wishing a nice day to everybody on this forum.