[erlang-questions] F# and Nemerle

ke han ke.han@REDACTED
Fri Sep 29 14:27:12 CEST 2006

These language are interesting...nemerle is more like scala than
erlang.  I read the recent paper on scala attempts to handle erlang
style concurrency.  If they are successful, thats a big step.  I
haven't seen anything from nemerle on handling concurrency as a first
class language _and_ VM behavior as done in erlang...nermerle and
erlang are two very different animals so far as I can see.

ke han