[erlang-questions] mnesia:dirty_update_counter and replicated tables

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Sep 21 11:25:49 CEST 2006

Hi Scott,

I believe the quick'ish answer is "no".

Dirty_update_counter() is not more safe than dirty_write(),
and dirty_write() and dirty_write() is known to lead to
inconsistencies in certain failure situations. This
applies equally to dirty_update_counter()

BR,
Ulf W