[erlang-questions] Process for Documentation enhancements ?

Gunilla Arendt gunilla@REDACTED
Wed Sep 20 14:35:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

You can use the erlang-bugs and erlang-patches mailing lists.

We are always grateful to receive bug reports and suggestions
for improvements, naturally this goes for the documentation as
well.

Best regards,
Gunilla, Erlang/OTP team