[erlang-questions] Process for Documentation enhancements ?

norbertk Norbert.Klamann@REDACTED
Wed Sep 20 14:21:32 CEST 2006

Hallo all,
coming from the outside I try to find my way through the documentation. There are a lot of great ressources but sometimes I (or others) have a suggestion to make.

It would be good to know that someone looks ofter these things. I don't think that mailing list archives are the right place for these kind of things.

 Is there a request tracking system or something like that ? Maybe even for other enhancements ?

I can set up a little system on short notice if that helps. The important question is albeit an organisational one : what would be done with the input ?
--
All the best

Norbert