[erlang-questions] maillist post "best practices"

ke han ke.han@REDACTED
Mon Sep 11 15:20:53 CEST 2006

I have noticed that, in the last month, there are quite a few posts
where someone "creates a new thread" by responding to an existing
post and changing the subject.  Please understand that doing this is
not the correct way to create a new thread.  This behavior messes up
many mail client's ability to organize posts by thread.
There may be other reasons why my threading is being broken in my
mail client, but this is usually the culprit.
Please help keep this maillist a convenient place to live ;-)
thanks, ke han