[erlang-questions] GUI idea

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Fri Sep 8 17:50:31 CEST 2006

FYI,

ActionStep, an open source GUI framework for actionscript (Flash)
based on NextStep, is being ported to haXe. With the haXe remoting
adapter for Yaws, this will open some interesting possibilities for
building GUIs for Erlang apps. It won't be pure Erlang, but it's an
option.

http://actionstep.org/pages/background

Regards,
Yariv