[erlang-questions] Package Support/Use

Bengt Kleberg <>
Tue Oct 31 10:32:51 CET 2006

On 2006-10-31 01:23, Eric Merritt wrote:
> Having this quasi experimental
> aspect of the language that some find useful and some don't that may
> or may not go away seems to be a problem.

i would like to have packages. the constant threat of them going away
(since they are experimental) stops me from using them.

    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."