[erlang-questions] Autoconf & Erlang

Romain Lenglet <>
Mon Oct 30 04:47:21 CET 2006

You give me an excellent occasion to advertise for my talk at the
EUC 2006 in Stockholm, next week! (^_^)

"Using GNU Autoconf to Configure Erlang Programs."

In addition to an introduction to the use of Autoconf and
particularly of the Erlang-related macros, I will introduce a
few new macros that I want to submit soon.

The slides will be publicly available afterwards, of course.