[erlang-questions] ErlyWeb

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Sat Oct 28 22:46:44 CEST 2006

I thought about this folder structure, and my opinion was that the
nested folder structure is unnecessary for the majority of
applications. Having a flat directory makes it easy to open files in
an IDE such as emacs, and it also allows you to easily install 3rd
party components by dragging and dropping.

I think ErlyWeb should support the nested structure if you want it,
but it shouldn't be the default.

BR
Yariv