[erlang-questions] ErlyWeb

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitrii@REDACTED
Sat Oct 28 10:35:21 CEST 2006

On 10/28/06, Yariv Sadan <yarivvv@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created a nice MVC framework for Erlang designed to work with Yaws
> and make the development of database-driven webapps a snap.
>
> You can check out this link for more info:
>

> http://yarivsblog.com/articles/2006/10/27/introducing-erlyweb-the-erlang-twist-on-web-framworks
>
> Please let me know of any bugs, suggestions, etc.

Currently ErlyWeb creates the following directory structure:
/apps/music/components/musician.erl
/apps/music/components/musician_controller.erl
/apps/music/components/musician_view.erl

It might be easier for a large web app to keep controllers and views in
separate folders, like so:
/apps/music/components/controllers/musician_controller.erl
/apps/music/components/views/musician_view.erl