[erlang-questions] erlrt and eunit

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Sun Oct 8 12:15:51 CEST 2006

When will we see CEAN?
I've tried to install erlrt on my Windows machine (
http://erlrt.process-one.net/R11B/windows/base.tar.gz) - there are bugs in
paths (pointing ot C:\Program Files\...), I've corrected them but werl
crashes saying:
----------------------------
(no error logger present) error: "Error in process <0.1.0> with exit value:
{bad
arg,[{erl_prim_loader,check_file_result,3},{init,get_boot,1},{init,get_boot,2},{
init,do_boot,3}]}
"
{"init terminating in
do_boot",{badarg,[{erl_prim_loader,check_file_result,3},{i
nit,get_boot,1},{init,get_boot,2},{init,do_boot,3}]}}

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
init terminating in do_boot ()

Abnormal termination
The same with R10B version
What am I doing wrong?