[erlang-questions] Common cold or exotic disease?

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Nov 27 08:42:38 CET 2006

We have had similar problems in one of our client sites. We suspect the
problem was with the inets driver and buffer overflows. The quick fix
was to take a later version of the inets application, which solved the
problem. Unfortunately, I do not have the inets version we were working
with at hand. Will email it later today. Note that we were not running yaws.

Regards,
Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com