[erlang-questions] Common cold or exotic disease?

Marthin Laubscher marthin@REDACTED
Mon Nov 27 05:42:30 CET 2006

Guys,

My yaws log is riddled with

Yaws process died: {{error,econnreset},
                    [{yaws,gen_tcp_send,2},
                     {yaws_server,deliver_accumulated,5},
                     {yaws_server,handle_ut,4},
                     {yaws_server,aloop,3},
                     {yaws_server,acceptor0,2},
                     {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}

Results (what gets to clients) - apparently not affected.

Performance - affected.

Frequency - Sickeningly often but sadly not consistently enough for a
straight forward trace.

Before I waste time and energy to trace, isolate and replicate the problem,
does anybody recognise it as symptomatic of some known problem on my,
gen_tcp or yaws's side?

Thanks

Marthin