[erlang-questions] erl_interface documentation inaccuracies

Daniel Solaz <>
Tue Nov 21 08:46:20 CET 2006

Hello.  While writing my first erl_interface experiments I noticed a
couple of minor inaccuracies in the documentation.  Sample code in the
Interoperability Tutorial is correct, at least in the case of

The erl_publish() function does not return a file descriptor.
Apparently, the returned value should be ignored in case of success.

The ERL_PID_NODE and ERL_PORT_NODE macros don't return an ETERM* but a
const char*.