[erlang-questions] trying to understand i/o threading (erl +A)

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Tue Nov 14 09:53:34 CET 2006

Using +A option can only speed up file I/O. It is typically used in embedded
system where you don't have any local file system, only NFS file systems.
You are unlikely to gain anything in other configurations.

/Bjorn