[erlang-questions] Announce: EDTK version 1.5 candidate 1

Chris Newcombe chris.newcombe@REDACTED
Mon Nov 13 19:11:06 CET 2006

I'll be releasing a second EDTK 1.5 candidate later today, with some
config improvements and better docs on building/patching the required
version of BDB.

> Chris has included a PowerPoint summary of what he did to create a
> robust Erlang <-> Berkeley DB 4.5 driver.

The powerpoint is a little old, but I included it as it has some
useful context & rationale.   There is a lot of detail in the
README-cnewcom file.

If you want to send bug-reports/suggestions without cluttering up the
mailing-list, it's probably fastest (and easier on Scott's hands) if
you email me directly, or at least cc me if you email Scott.

Chris