[erlang-questions] quick search page

user kalap.kabat@REDACTED
Sun Nov 5 09:37:18 CET 2006

Gaspar Chilingarov <nm <at> web.am> writes:

> Hi all!
>
> I would like to share with you link to this small page, which contains
> two search forms - for erlang documentation and for erlang mailing lists
>
> http://zanazan.am/erlang/

Good job, it's certainly nicer than google.

An even better solution would be having a GotAPI interface for OTP/Erlang:

  http://gotapi.com/
  http://start.gotapi.com/

I don't know why the Erlang maintainers don't contact them. It would certainly
be a big plus for Erlang if there were such a snazzy, easy to use interface for
the documentation.