[erlang-questions] quick search page

Gaspar Chilingarov nm@REDACTED
Sun Nov 5 00:51:06 CET 2006

Hi all!

I would like to share with you link to this small page, which contains
two search forms - for erlang documentation and for erlang mailing lists

http://zanazan.am/erlang/

It was inspired by my previous question. Google default search produces
too much results with too much noise even for simple queries ever you
know what to search and it's very useful to search only in official
documentation to keep noise level very low.

If you have any ideas or suggestions  please do not hesitate to contact me.

PS. I know that similar page exists on erlang.org -- but it is a little
bit heavyweight.

--
Gaspar Chilingarov

System Administrator,