[erlang-questions] Package Support/Use

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Nov 3 07:22:48 CET 2006

On 2006-11-02 18:51, Chandru wrote:
...deleted
> one of our module names clash with one of OTP's module names. We renamed
> our module and the problem disappeared. This is once in 7 years. As

otp is in the standard distribution. packages will help reducing module
name clashes between third party products. the kind where A and B spend
7 years developing, and C wants to use both their products.

if possible to adopt to erlng, the eiffel solution is better. imho.

bengt
--
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not