[erlang-questions] ErlyWeb

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Thu Nov 2 08:14:50 CET 2006

I tried to integrate erlyweb into the webapp I am building, and I am
facing currently the following problems:

erlyweb:compile(AppRoot, Options) compiles everything in the
src-directory, but ignores the {i, MyIncludeDir} option I try to set.
And I have many modules with a JSON entrypoint and so far I compiled
them automatically with eclipse erlide (on file save), and I would
like to keep that. Wouldn't it make sense that erlyweb:compile just
compiles those files created with erlyweb ?

erlyweb seems currently to be tied to SQL databases (I hope I am
wrong). I have a fast clustered cache (still in early development) and
a slow BerkleyDB-like persistent storage (Amazon S3) and I need figure
out how to make an erlydb version for such needs. Any thoughts on that
? What is the roadmap for erlydb ?

regards
--
Roberto Saccon