newbie

Jeff Crane jefcrane@REDACTED
Fri May 5 18:39:24 CEST 2006

I have witnessed each attempt to answer these kind of
networking implementation questions. I feel that the
reason the question keeps coming up is because the
answer given (RTFM like I told you the first time) is
not helpful.

http://www.sics.se/~joe/tutorials/client_server/client_server.html

THIS link told me more than all the erlang docs
combined. This should help!