Conditional compilation (was: Erlang/OTP R10B-10 has been released)

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) vlad.xx.dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Mar 29 10:07:54 CEST 2006

Ah, okay, I see. These were the problems I did see too, I was afraid
there was something I had missed.

> You can have commenting-out brackets that work if and only if
> they are never allowed to contain plain text, so that
>     token --> number | string | atom | punctuation | comment
>     comment --> comment_open token* comment_close

Yes, my nestable chunks will be code, thus parseable, so I guess it will
work -- from this point of view, at least; it may prove unusable from
others ;-)

Best regards,
Vlad