Conditional compilation (was: Erlang/OTP R10B-10 has been released)

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) vlad.xx.dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Mar 29 09:35:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is it really that bad? There are languages that have both "regular
multiline comments" and "nestable multiline comments", like D, and I
took this as they made those to work.

I am working on something that requires the same kind of nestability,
and took for granted that it's just a matter of making the parser aware
of the situation and start/stop tokens sufficiently easy to recognize.

Are there any other issues that I should read more about? If yes, do you
happen to have any links handy, or Google is my only friend?

Best regards,
Vlad