Search function at

Raimo Niskanen <>
Mon Mar 13 09:05:11 CET 2006

That would be the search of the online mailing list archives, right?

We ran into problems when setting up the new machine serving, so the search function is unfortunately broken.

Therefore we replaced the toplevel search at
(and with google search links. We will
probably do the same with the mailing list archives search.