updates to new rdbms

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) <>
Tue Mar 7 18:58:46 CET 2006

Christian S wrote:
> blog about it and get it on planeterlang.org
<http://planeterlang.org/> ?

That I could do, and it's great to see how many people do it.
As a matter of fact, I have had a blog project on the backburner,
but thought I'd work on it whenever I had some spare time
(which hasn't happened in a loong time.) I invested a few
hours in it now.
Anyway, here it is: http://ulf.wiger.net/weblog/
There is a post on 'rdbms' there. You can register and post
comments (and please do!). There's an RSS feed as well.
I also put up copies of the code there, including a more
accessible link to the manual
/Ulf W