updates to new rdbms

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Mar 7 18:58:46 CET 2006

Christian S wrote:

> blog about it and get it on planeterlang.org
<http://planeterlang.org/> ?

That I could do, and it's great to see how many people do it.

As a matter of fact, I have had a blog project on the backburner,
but thought I'd work on it whenever I had some spare time
(which hasn't happened in a loong time.) I invested a few
hours in it now.

Anyway, here it is: http://ulf.wiger.net/weblog/

There is a post on 'rdbms' there. You can register and post
comments (and please do!). There's an RSS feed as well.

I also put up copies of the code there, including a more
accessible link to the manual
(http://ulf.wiger.net/rdbms/doc/rdbms.html)

/Ulf W