soap?

Robert Raschke rrerlang@REDACTED
Thu Mar 2 11:29:14 CET 2006

Hi,

I am currently looking for an easy way of providing a SOAP Service and
also acting as a client to another SOAP Service.

I have had a quick look at erlsoap-0.3, but am struggling to figure
out how to make use of it.

Does anyone have any pointers on how I could reasonably quickly set up
a trivial SOAP server and also issue SOAP request to a foreign
Service.  I am looking for something really trivial like adding two
numbers, to allow me to see the forest, instead of getting confused by
all the trees.

I have already had a look at using IIS and .NET, where it is trivial
to set up a SOAP Service, but impossible to make use of it due to MS
insisting on using '100 Continue' returns every'bleedin'where.

Thanks for any pointers.

Robby