any recommendation for tutorials on functional programming

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Jun 21 17:44:49 CEST 2006

I don't know how many have noticed, but there is actually quite a good
guide to the documentation on the splash page (the first page, with the
"e" logo, that comes up when you surf to the docs). You just have to
scroll down a bit to see it.

BR,
Ulf W