Non-free documentation in the Erlang distribution

Sergei Golovan <>
Mon Jun 5 16:43:19 CEST 2006

As for me, it looks like someone simply forget about these two files.
They are never referenced in megaco HTML docs. Moreover, there is a
link to RFC-3015, but it points to, not to lokally stored file.

On 6/5/06, Taavi Talvik <> wrote:
> This is clearly Debian problem to align their copyright policy
> with IETF RFC copyright policy and they themselves must take
> appropriate steps to resolve conflicts.
> If necessary repackage Erlang distribution for Debian to comply.
> This file is useful (at least for me) as part of Erlang distribution.

Sergei Golovan