Non-free documentation in the Erlang distribution

Sergei Golovan sgolovan@REDACTED
Mon Jun 5 16:47:19 CEST 2006

As for me, it looks like someone simply forget about these two files.
They are never referenced in megaco HTML docs. Moreover, there is a
link to RFC-3015, but it points to
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3015.txt, not to locally stored file.

--
Sergei Golovan