Erlang port to the Java Virtual Machine

Terrance Sullivan <>
Sat Jun 3 17:11:35 CEST 2006

Recently I attempted  to drill down on this very thing but after a
fairly wide search it failed to generate enough detailed design
documentation on beam that would afford much progress towards
implementing something. However, from my perspective, I think your
idea here has merit, for any number of good reasons...