CATCHA was Re: Erlang port to the Java Virtual Machine

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Thu Jun 1 16:43:55 CEST 2006

On 6/1/06, Ernie Makris <ernie.makris@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, since you are asking for suggestions, how about spawning a script
> to generate N captcha images as well
> as their details, then have a gen_server serve these up and replenish
> them when they get low. I would use os:cmd to spawn the script and dump
> the files somewhere. Keep it simple rather than using jinterface. Let
> the script do one thing only.
>
> Hope that helps.

Ernie, I like this solution. It's definitely simpler than what I had
in mind. Another benefit it has is that you can implement the CAPTCHA
generation script using any language. Thanks!

Yariv