Desperately again: 64-bit Erlang on SOLARIS 10

Valentin Micic [ MTN - Innovation Centre ] Micic_V@REDACTED
Fri Jul 7 13:08:19 CEST 2006

Problem that I've been talking about are known and if one RTFM, things
are nicely explained. Thus, for the benefit of other people that might
be having Attention Deficit Disorder, allow me to paste the following
explanation, as posted on www.sunfreeware.com
<http://www.sunfreeware.com/>  for SOLARIS 10 ggc.3.3.2 download:

*         Note that this version of gcc was created on build 60 of
Solaris 10. If you are using a higher version, you will need to redo
some of the header files. This is done by doing the following steps:

*                cd
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.3.2/install-tools/
*
*                Put the line SHELL=/bin/sh on the first line of the
mkheaders.conf
*                file.  Then run
*
*                ./mkheaders
*
*                This will correct some files and make the build 60 gcc
usable on
*                higher builds.  I have tested this on build 72 and it
works fine.

Apologies for any inconvenience and time wasted.

Valentin.