Best windows installer? was : RE: lightweight Erlang with package management

Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) joe.armstrong@REDACTED
Mon Jul 3 16:11:43 CEST 2006

Can anybody advise on a good windows installer?

requirements:

	- open source
	- minimal
	- adware-free

What we don't need is all the goodies - just the basics

/Joe