LAMA: New application added to jungerl

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Wed Jan 11 22:38:47 CET 2006

Very nice!

If you you have the time, then I suggest that you also
make an erlmerge package. It is very easy (basically you
just add a Makefile target, build the package and upload it
to trapexit.org). A description exist among the HowTo's.

Also, if you check in your generated documentation in
Jungerl, then it will automatically be available to read
similar to (for example):

http://www.trapexit.org/uc/jungerl/lib/yfront/doc/

Cheers, Tobbe