LAMA: New application added to jungerl
Wed Jan 11 16:46:43 CET 2006
I added a new application in jungerl, called LAMA - Log and Alarm
Management Application. I wrote it a couple of years ago, and now use
in pretty much every system. I thought others could find it useful. It
comes with edoc-generated documentation in doc/*.html.
LAMA offers the following features:
* Event handler logging of all error_logger's standard reports to syslog
* Setting and clearing alarms that are logged to syslog
* Defining map between alarms and SNMP traps, so that when an alarm is
set/cleared, it will cause an associated SNMP trap to be sent to a
configured SNMP manager, logged to syslog, and displayed on screen
through a standard error_logger's report.
* Standard macros to report errors of various priorities
* Functions to process application configuration options
* A module tracer for function call tracing
R&D Telecom, IDT Corp.
Tel: (973) 438-3436
Fax: (973) 438-1464
More information about the erlang-questions