How to find out what's going on

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Jan 4 12:25:45 CET 2006

No, I had more lines printed of course. I just pasted these two into
the email.

Maybe there's something wrong with the function that I use to
traverse the log but wouldn't my timestamps not be sequential then?

%%% Traverse disk log

traverse(Fun, Acc) ->
     {ok, Log} = disk_log:open([{name, test},
			       {mode, read_only}]),
     Result = traverse(Log, Fun, Acc, disk_log:chunk(Log, start)),
     disk_log:close(Log),
     Result.

traverse(_, _, Acc, eof) ->
     Acc;

traverse(Log, Fun, Acc, {Cont, Terms}) ->
     Acc1 = Fun(Acc, Terms),
     traverse(Log, Fun, Acc1, disk_log:chunk(Log, Cont)).

--
http://wagerlabs.com/