[erlang-questions] Leex dot
Sun Dec 17 01:08:11 CET 2006
OK, I have looked a little more at the problem and com up with some
answers. I converted the .xrl file to fit the latest leex on
trapexit.org and include it here.
- The first comment looks like a Pascal-like comment.
- The looping was caused by the (*) rule which would match all cases
where a character was not explicitly the first char in another rule. It
would match with a zero length string which leex couldn't handle, they
should probably be forbidden.
- For some reason the final . pattern wasn't catching everything like it
should. I don't know why, never had the problem before and simple tests
didn't find it.
- // Numbers was tried as a pattern for a rule but syntax is faulty.
- Generally it is difficult to find which clause which matches a certain
rule as it is very dependant on all othere rules.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions