[erlang-questions] Leex dot

datacompboy datacompboy@REDACTED
Tue Dec 12 06:40:51 CET 2006

rvirding wrote:
Some mailer along the way had played havoc with you file but I have managed to decypher it and have included it last.
(end of quote)

You can see my post non-grabaged at
  http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?p=23477#23477

rvirding wrote:
- you need only mention YYlen, YYtcs, YYline when you use them
(end of quote)

I just suppress warnings about unused YYlen/YYtcs/YYline.

rvirding wrote:
- the ordering of rules defines precedence, so be careful putting short patterns early
(end of quote)

I'm know, tried to match longest first.

rvirding wrote:
- the . pattern will match the '.' character
(end of quote)

I have not needed in separate '.', so there no such rule.

rvirding wrote:
- as '*' meta characters your comment definitions seem a little strange
(end of quote)

:) that rule I just steal from somewhere :)

rvirding wrote:
- is the last pattern the catch all . one?
(end of quote)

Last pattern catch everything not catched by other rules.

rvirding wrote:
What is the token syntax you are trying to scan? I will try to run your spec through and see what happens. What is the real problem? Is it not working?
(end of quote)

Just try to scan file
2.14