[erlang-questions] chat server in erlang

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Tue Dec 12 10:57:56 CET 2006

Hi,
Just as reminder, the example of "concurrency programming" part in
"getting start with Erlang" documentation is about a chat server (it's
an Erlang example, not an OTP application).
http://www.erlang.se/doc/doc-5.5.2/doc/getting_started/part_frame.html