Movidis: A 16x core 600Mhz low-power MIPS machine

Torbjorn Tornkvist <>
Tue Aug 22 10:03:48 CEST 2006

A bit off topic:

It would be nice with a little Trapexit Howto on how to cross compile

Perhaps you (Matthias :-) could do this based on your description:

and Brian Zhou's:

BTW: Has anyone tried to run Yaws on the NSLU2 box?
Is it an ok solution for a small home-site?

Cheers, Tobbe