Using Multiple nodes with same Cookie on single machine

Manjeet.Singh Sardar (AC/EDD) Manjeet.Singh.Sardar@REDACTED
Wed Sep 28 12:35:59 CEST 2005

Hi,
We are working on a project, which involves sever communication with our mobile application. The Sever and mobile application runs on different machines as Erlang nodes the server and mobile application communicates by setting a Cookie.This is working fine without any problem.

We are currently planning to run multiple servers on a single machine and communicate with multiple mobile applications which are running on different machines.

My question is, since we are planning to run different server nodes on single machine with same Cookie, does it effects the communication or performance of the system.

Has anybody tested this type of setup?

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Manjeet