Crypto driver source code

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Sep 26 15:00:12 CEST 2005

Bjorn,

Can you tell me if RC5-CBC will make it in?

Also, I'm struggling with something and can't figure it out...

Suppose I use d2i_RSAPrivateKey to read in a private key. The routine
returns a pointer to the RSA structure that other routines take as
their argument. How do I keep this pointer around in the driver or
return it to the caller?

Is there a favored approach for this?

In my case I need to grab a public key and shoot it over the network,
decrypt the received block key using the private key and then use the
block key to encrypt/decrypt using RC5-CBC.

The Erlang Driver Toolkit does not build on Mac OSX (the underlying
SFL library does not) so I'm back to trying to add the functionality
I need to the crypto driver.

     Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/