(Prolog + LISP + Erlang) with integration issues versus C++

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training & Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Mon Sep 5 09:26:27 CEST 2005

I have been reading this thread with interest. As a consultant working
with Erlang helping others evaluate the technology, there have been
times when presentations given by us have resulted in the opposite
effect... Java and C++ projects being discontinued in favor of rewriting
everything in Erlang. It does happen, but not often enough. The feeling
of seeing the C++ and Java buffs run out of arguments and grind their
teeth is priceless...

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com