error_logger and sasl\

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Tue Jun 7 01:02:47 CEST 2005

Serge,

I have never had a production Erlang/OTP node hang.

This is not to say that using heart isn't a good idea.  I have
intentions to use the hardware watchdog timers available on the
hardware I use too.  I just haven't gotten around to it and since
Erlang/OTP is so good to me I can't say when I will.

	-Vance