joneksi <>
Fri Jul 22 19:23:29 CEST 2005

Which version of R10B?

For some reason I started to make a cairo driver. And it does define the points as floats :(

Jouni Rynö

bjorn at wrote:
Probably an oversight, or that the implementor
thought that no one would ever want to pass back
floating point numbers from a driver.

We'll probably add ERL_DRV_FLOAT in the R10B release.

Mickael Remond <> writes:

> Hello,
> I have working with edtk and erl_driver recently. I have seen that there
> is no ERL_DRV_FLOAT, to do float type transfer from C to Erlang, back
> and forth.
> I was wondering if there were any particular reason for that ?
> --
> Mickaël Rémond

 Post generated using Mail2Forum (
(end of quote)