yaws webserver specific question

MEENA SELVAM meena_selvam@REDACTED
Thu Jul 21 20:15:41 CEST 2005

The following record definitions are in yaws_api.hrl
Does any one know what is the type of the individual
elements of the other header? I have included a
typical  arg record with typical values of the other
record. But I am not sure how I can access the IP
address (47.80.18.95 )in the fourth element of the
other record

can i do something like this. will it work?
[_,_,_,FourthElement|_] =
(A#arg.headers)#headers.Other
[_,_,_,_,IP] = FourthElement

-record(arg, {
          clisock,        %% the socket leading to the
peer client
          headers,        %% headers
          req,            %% request
         }).