Fw: Inswitch being less than clear about where Erlang came from

Sebastian Bello sebastian@REDACTED
Tue Jul 19 15:22:44 CEST 2005

I forward Daniel Fernandez' mail (I guess it didn't reach the list).
    Sebastian-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Fernandez" <daniel@REDACTED>
To: <michael206@REDACTED>; <matthias@REDACTED>;
<erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Cc: "'Sebastian Bello'" <sebastian@REDACTED>; <danielsms@REDACTED>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 5:43 PM
Subject: RE: Inswitch being less than clear about where Erlang came from

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your comments.

I believe you are right, the description on our website is not clear, and it
could be interpreted wrongly.

But it has never been our intention to show ourselves as Erlang creators. I
apologize for any misunderstanding that it may have caused you, and I will
have it fixed by tomorrow.

And again, thanks for your comments.

Regards,

daniel

IN Switch Solutions Inc. - Prepaid Expertise - Programmable Switches
Daniel Fernandez - Director