erlang resolver and resolv.conf

UAB L/K Peter Andersson peppe@REDACTED
Mon Feb 7 15:17:24 CET 2005

The idea is that erlang will always use native lookup unless you specify
otherwise explicitly. The fact that resolving does not work properly
when you run erlang in shortname mode implies that networking is not
properly configured in your os. Please read the ERTS User's Guide,
chapter 7. Hopefully that will clearify things.

  /Peppe