How to debug a C Port driver?

Casper casper2000a@REDACTED
Mon Feb 7 04:51:21 CET 2005

Hi All,

How can I debug a C port driver? Can use "gdb" for that?

I am developing a C port driver. It compiles and links well. When I checked
the resulted .so file using ldd, if shows all the depended libraries. Also
then I checked with the Linker (ld), it only shows the driver_* routines
missing. I guess that means it's linked well.

But when I load that through the Erlang Emulator, in the init routine, one
of my Initialize function doesn't work (claInitilize). It complints that it
couldn't load the library well. But it doesn't show enough information to
identify what's going wrong. So I need to find a method to debug this
module.

Thanks in advance!
Eranga